Agatha Huepenbecker Burnet Endowed Graduate Assistantship, Iowa State University Textiles and Clothing Museum, 2016-2017
- Curated gallery exhibit: “Our Favorite Things: 10 Years and 30+ Exhibits,” 2017. Designed layout of exhibit, prepared garments, created didactic and marketing materials, liaised with faculty and staff serving as guest curators.
- Worked with all aspects of the Museum. Built and took down exhibits, assisted with accessioning items into the collection, researched pieces from the collection.
- Researched and wrote blog posts and created other social media marketing.
- Used PastPerfect Museum software.
“Enhancing Women’s Creative Thinking Potential at Iowa State” Program Grant-Funded Research Assistantship, Iowa State University, Fall 2013
- Research done in conjunction with Creative Thinking and Problem Solving (AESHM 222) course
- Conducted content analysis of student journal entries
- Collected detailed notes and quotations from famous women on creativity and problem solving